Located just seven minutes from the airport, two-minutes from the wide golden sands of the family-friendly Choeng Mon Beach and three-minutes to the famous Big Buddha Temple. Villa Orca has an enviable location. It is set on a quiet and tranquil hillside but within easy reach of many of the islands most popular beaches, cultural and tourist destinations, shops, restaurants, bars and beach clubs.
• Seven minutes from the airport
• Two-minutes from the white golden sands of the family-friendly Choeng Mon Beach
• Three-minutes to the famous Big Buddha Temple
• Four minutes further west brings you to Bangrak, with a ferry service to the neighboring islands, an array of bars, beachside or roadside eateries and resorts with great restaurants such as Secret Garden and Dragonfly, plus a handful of fashionable beach clubs – Chi, Tembo Beach Club and The Prestige
• Another 5-minutes west brings you to the ever-charming Fisherman’s Village, the historical heart of Bophut with its traditional rustic style buildings, fashionable stores, trendy restaurants, stylish beach bars, coffee shops, art galleries and dive ships. It is also home of the weekly Walking Street market with its amazing variety of local wares, food and a lively atmosphere
• A five-minute southerly drive takes you to Chaweng, with its Central Shopping Mall, historically lively entertainment area and 6km long gorgeous sandy each and crystal clear water